General conditions of use
By accessing and using this website you accept all Terms and Conditions of Use as detaild in this document.
Users of this site agree to comply with and to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The use of this website is restricted for people elder than 18 years of age, who are fully able to form legally binding agreement.
Kashi.com preservs the right to make changes and modification in this contaract at its sole discretion.
Purchasing policy and conditions
Customers willing to make a purchase in this website will be required to provide personal details such as: real name, phone number, e-mail address and other information where needed.
The provided Payment details should be valid and correct.
Customers should confirm that they are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
Kashi.com preservs the right to supplement the given information with other sources of information in order to obtain eligibility for making a purchase.
By using the Website and, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself
If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Kashi.com reserves the right to block your access and / or any attempt to access the site or its services.
Collecting and combining information
Collection of information
- Kashi.com collects, and may combine the information provided by users, with information that is publicly available, collected through data collection devices, and information that is receive from third parties.
- Using this website will be consider as an unconditional agreement to use and process the collected information supplied by the user, directly or through other means.
Use of Information
Kashi.com receives and stores personal information of users, but never shares the information with third parties.
Personal information that might be collected:
- Any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, first and last name,
- Home, billing or other physical address
- Mail and e-mail address.
- In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, shipping address, phone number or other contact information, and credit card information.
Use of the content
Texts and images in Kashi.com are intended for personal use of the online shoppers and visitors of the website, and not for commercial use.
It is strictly forbidden to copy, modify, recompile or reassamble any of the content of this site, or activate in a way that will damage this site.
Kashi.com website contains links to other web sites.
Kashidesigns.com has no influence on the current or future design, or content of websites that are linked from its website.
Kashi.com is irresponsible for the content or privacy policies of all linked pages or web sites or content which has been changed after the links were established.
Kashi.com does not authorize linking to this website from a third party website without a written permission.
Kashi.com provides free shipping worldwide, to all countries to which direct export from Israel is legal, as well as direct import from Israel is legal in the country of destination.
Kashi.com provides insured and registerd shipmet with tracking number.
Any V.A.T. taxes, customs or surcharges will be at the customer’s resposibility. We suggest to consult tax official prior to placing an order.
Returns are acceptable within 30 days from reciept of the purchase, under the following conditions:
- The returnd jewelry is in the same condition as when it was received.
- No use or modifications were made. Please note that the returned jewelry will be examined to approve that prior to the refund.
- All original papers including invoice AWB, and delivery note are attached.
- Shipment will be at the customer’s expense, via a trackable delivery service and insured at its retail value.
- The customer is fully responsible for the jewelry until it is collected by Kashi.com
- Custom-made jewelry, or jewelry priced over 3,000 N.I.S are non-refundable.
- Cancelation of order is subjected to the regulations in Israel regarding consumer’s protection (cancellation of order) 21010 and the Law of Consumer’s Protection 1981.
Kashidesigns.com makes an effort to keep pricing and any other information concerns his jewelry, updated and correct.
Since precious metals, diamonds, gemstones and labour costs are subjected to change, kashi.com reserves the right to change or modify any product’s price at any time, and in its sole discretion.
Any change or modification which is made will be considered effective immediately upon uploading.
Most of Kashi.com jewelry involve hand made along the creation process, therefor minor differences between the suggested in the pictures and the finished piece might be noticeable if at all. Please consider that we do any effort to create our jewelry as suggested in the pictures and as described.
- The laws applicable to these Terms and Conditions of Use are the laws of the State of Israel.
- The user agrees that any action at law arising out of, or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or any other action including purchase that is made in this Webite shall be filed only in the state of Israel.